SAFe® Product Owner Certification (POPM) – Value Glide – ONLINE SEPTEMBER 2023 IST
What skills do you need to deliver value in a Lean enterprise?
The SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM) course covers the tactical responsibilities of these roles in the Agile Release Train. The course also gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
SAFe® POPM Certification
Answers the questions:
- How do POs and PMs plan and execute work during a PI?
- How do you integrate a customer-centric mindset to deliver products customers want?
- How do you connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles?
Out of stock
SAFe Product Manager Certification
What you will learn
- How to perform the role of a PO and a PM on a daily basis.
- How to put the customer at the centre of your design, build, and test process.
- How to prepare for and lead PI Planning.
- How to decompose Epics to Features and Features to Stories.
- How to collaborate with Agile teams to forecast work.
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice Scaled Agile Framework every day every day
- SAFe Product Owner Certification exam
July 26th – 28th 2019 Arlington, Sept 6th – 8th 2019 Columbia, Oct 18th – 20th 2019 Philadelphia, Nov 15th – 17th 2019 Arlington